Whole Food Healing for Aging helps empower the older adult coping with a chronic health condition(s) to make better choices about eating foods that can improve her/his own quality of life. Information found here is a unique analysis of basic nutritional advice based on scientific evidence.
Philosophy and Values
- Eating whole foods has been strong scientific advice for decades
- Every single change you make toward a more whole food-based diet is a positive one
- Chronic health conditions are NOT part of “normal” aging
- The “Standard Western” (or American) diet is unhealthy, because it causes disabilities
- If there is a such thing as an “ideal” diet, then it’s the one you develop based on your own situation
- Government guidelines aren’t always developed in your own best interest